Reminiscence

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thoughts on a Thursday...



Despite my vowing to myself that I would make posts at least 3 times a week (and probably more), I have come up woefully short.  It's so much easier to post of Facebook (check out my page http://www.facebook.com/sunshinecottage1) .  There's lot of pictures to see, and with the click of the 'share' button, everyone else who 'likes' me can see them too.

I do have exciting news - I've just landed a 'dream' job!  The YMCA in Keene, NH was looking for someone to take over their food concession.  So, together with my new friend Erika Kasser, we submitted a proposal.  I found out last night that our proposal was the one they accepted!!  Now for the work parts - Erika and I need to become an LLC partnership (lawyers involved), and then fill out applications for licences etc... After all of those things are in place, we get to finish putting the kitchen together, collect recipes and start cooking wonderful, healthy and nutritious foods for all the folks that use the Keene Family Y!

Well, I guess that's my thoughts for Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment